A. SITE RATING: AGE AND LEGAL ACCESS CERTIFICATION. As a precaution and by legal intent, CLIENTCOPIA.COM is voluntarily Rated - PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, not appropriate for children or minors under age 13. Note: It is solely the responsibility of the parent or guardian to enforce this rating. CLIENTCOPIA.COM adopts this term of use, to assist prohibiting access to - unmonitored - younger viewers and or to eliminate any possibility of claim or legal action whatsoever arising from the appropriateness of content, correctness of use, or influence derived from presented materials as seen by younger viewers, etc. By visiting CLIENTCOPIA.COM, you certify that you are in compliance with the PG rating; that you are familiar with all local laws in your area affecting your legal right to access any of this material, including that of which may or may not be judged by any individuals and or organizations as "adult-oriented", "for mature audiences"; that you have the legal right access these materials and CLIENTCOPIA.COM has the legal right to transmit them to you; that you are requesting such materials for your own private enjoyment and that you will never share these materials with individuals without enforcing the PG Rated restrictions above, or in ANY WAY make these materials available to individuals not in compliance with the above rating.
B. TRADEMARKS. "CLIENTCOPIA.COM," is a trademark and may be used publicly only with express written permission. Other trademarks and service marks featured on CLIENTCOPIA.COM are displayed pursuant to licenses obtained from the owners and/or holders of those trademarks and service marks, and may not be used publicly without the express written consent of the owners and/or holders of such trademarks and service marks.
E. ACCEPTABLE USE. A portion of this site is maintained for public “posting” of quotes/stories for entertainment purposes only. Although CLIENTCOPIA.COM is unable to control third party content on this site, it is CLIENTCOPIA.COM's policy to prohibit visitors from posting infringing, defamatory, libelous or otherwise unlawful material, or any material deemed obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable. You agree not to post such information and agree to indemnify CLIENTCOPIA.COM and its representatives for any claims or suits arising from your use of this site. CLIENTCOPIA.COM reserves the right to monitor and delete any postings deemed inconsistent with the policy described above. If you are aware of any such material posted on our site, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide as much detail as possible, including a copy of the offending or infringing information or material, the location where we may find the offending or infringing information or material, the reasons(s) such postings should be removed and a statement, signed under penalty of perjury, certifying the accuracy of the information provided to us. To the extent any notice is based on an alleged copyright or trademark violation, please provide copies of applicable state or federal registration certificates. CLIENTCOPIA.COM and its representatives will do their best to monitor content online, but in no event do they assume any particular obligation to do so or liability for failing to remove specific content.
F. COMMUNICATIONS NOT PRIVATE. CLIENTCOPIA.COM does not provide any facility for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages transmitted to CLIENTCOPIA.COM shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Visitors should not use CLIENTCOPIA.COM to transmit any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into CLIENTCOPIA.COM can and may be read by the operators of this service, regardless of whether or the operators are the intended recipients of such messages.
G. DISCLAIMER. THE MATERIALS ON CLIENTCOPIA.COM ARE PROVIDED AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CLIENTCOPIA.COM OFFERS NO ASSURANCE OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE SERVICE. CLIENTCOPIA.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE. CLIENTCOPIA.COM MAY CHANGE ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND AT THIS SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. CLIENTCOPIA.COM MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE INFORMATION FOUND AT THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CLIENTCOPIA.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIAL OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF CLIENTCOPIA.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.)
H. LINKS TO THIS SITE. You may establish a hyper text "link" to this site without official permission; but may NOT distribute, modify or re-use; the text, graphics, or programs contained here on another site without first obtaining written permission from CLIENTCOPIA.COM allowing you to do so. You may not cross-domain link to this site for the purpose of downloading one of the files available at CLIENTCOPIA.COM: please link only to the page were it is available. Violations of the above policy may be subject to legal prosecution.
I. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This site may contain links to sites which are controlled by third parties. Those linked sites are not under the control of CLIENTCOPIA.COM, and CLIENTCOPIA.COM is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a link site. CLIENTCOPIA.COM discourages links made to external third party sites. Submissions are frequently reviewed for such links and edited or removed. The possible inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CLIENTCOPIA.COM of any linked site.
K. NOTICES. Notices by CLIENTCOPIA.COM to visitors shall be given by means of electronic messages or by a general posting on the site. Notices by customers to CLIENTCOPIA.COM shall be given by electronic messages unless otherwise specified in the agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices to CLIENTCOPIA.COM by means of electronic message must be sent to email@example.com.
Clientcopia.com RSS Feeds
BY DOWNLOADING AN RSS FEED (THE "SERVICE") FROM CLIENTCOPIA.COM,
YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT
("AGREEMENT"). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT,
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SERVICE. IF THESE TERMS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER, ACCEPTANCE
IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS. CLIENTCOPIA.COM ("Clientcopia.com",
"we" or "our") may modify any of the terms and conditions
contained in this agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting
a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Your continued use of the
service following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site
will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
1. GRANT. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and, unless otherwise consented to by CLIENTCOPIA.COM, CLIENTCOPIA.COM hereby grants you, during the Term, a revocable, nontransferable, nonsublicensable, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to display on your Web site ("Site") the headlines, active links, or other source identifiers, and other information or materials, including any promotional taglines that you specifically select to receive from CLIENTCOPIA.COM (collectively, the "Content") through the Service provided that you do not alter, edit, or delete any of the Service. CLIENTCOPIA.COM may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any aspect or all of the Service at any time without liability. CLIENTCOPIA.COM reserves the right to modify the Service at any time within CLIENTCOPIA.COM's sole discretion. You acknowledge that the Service availability is subject to change at CLIENTCOPIA.COM's sole discretion.
2. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. The Service is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international copyright treaties. As between the parties, title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Service, and any copies or portions thereof, shall remain in CLIENTCOPIA.COM. In addition, any additional programming or technology provided by CLIENTCOPIA.COM in connection with the delivery of the Service or otherwise shall remain the sole property of CLIENTCOPIA.COM or its licensees and no part thereof shall be deemed assigned or licensed to you. CLIENTCOPIA.COM shall retain all rights to the Service not expressly granted to you under Section 1 of this Agreement.
3. RESTRICTIONS. Except as expressly set forth in Section 1 and/or unless otherwise consented to by CLIENTCOPIA.COM, you may not, directly or indirectly: (a) sell, modify, translate, copy, publish, transmit, distribute or otherwise disseminate the Service or any portion thereof; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the Service; (b) rent, lease, or otherwise transfer rights to the Service; (c) display the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person (except for CLIENTCOPIA.COM or you) on your Site in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Service on the Site; (d) remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of CLIENTCOPIA.COM's marks; (e) encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of this Agreement; (f) make any representation or warranty on behalf of CLIENTCOPIA.COM; or (g) use the Service on any Site that contains nudity or pornographic material of any kind, displays material that exploits children under the age of 18 promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities or physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or use the Service in any manner that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, invasive of personal privacy or misleading.
Unless otherwise permitted by CLIENTCOPIA.COM, you will: (i) display the Service on your Site in the exact form received by you, and not modify or edit any of the foregoing without CLIENTCOPIA.COM's prior written consent; (ii) ensure that the fundamental meaning of the Service is not changed or distorted; (iii) comply with all applicable laws and all limitations and restrictions (if any) placed by CLIENTCOPIA.COM on the use, display or distribution of any Service ("Usage Restrictions"); and (iv) not archive any of the Service for access by users at any future date after the Service has been removed from your Web site. You acknowledge that the Service must link and redirect to the appropriate CLIENTCOPIA.COM Web page when a user clicks on the Service (e.g. a headline). You shall not display the Service in such a manner that does not allow for successful linking and redirection to, and delivery of, CLIENTCOPIA.COM's Web page, nor may you frame any CLIENTCOPIA.COM Web page. You must always stipulate that the Service is supplied by Clientcopia.com and is protected by copyright and owned by Clientcopia.com Inc.
CLIENTCOPIA.COM assumes no liability for your activity in connection with the Services and the Service or for the development, operation, and maintenance of your Site. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity will be grounds for termination of this Agreement. You will not attempt to hide your identity, represent yourself as someone else, compromise or attempt to compromise the security of any account, or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Services. If you use, or attempt to use, any Service beyond the scope of the license granted in this Agreement, or beyond the scope expressly granted by CLIENTCOPIA.COM, or attempt to, tamper, hack, spoof, use robots or scripts, copy, distribute, modify, or otherwise corrupt the administration, security, or proper function of any part of the Service, then, in addition to termination of this Agreement, you may be subject to appropriate legal and equitable action.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. You represent and warrant to CLIENTCOPIA.COM that your Mark(s) and/or content on your Web site, other than the Service, do not and will not infringe any trademark, service mark, copyright, right to publicity, right of privacy or other intellectual property right of a third party, constitute false, deceptive or unfair advertising or disparagement under applicable law, or fail to comply with applicable laws and regulations (including, for example, licensing requirements and administrative or professional rules). CLIENTCOPIA.COM represents and warrants that CLIENTCOPIA.COM either is the sole owner of all U.S. trademark, copyright, patent rights and service marks in and to the CLIENTCOPIA.COM Service provided to you for display within your Web site or that CLIENTCOPIA.COM has sufficient license rights to distribute said CLIENTCOPIA.COM Service in the manner contemplated by this Agreement. CLIENTCOPIA.COM shall not be liable for any claims or actions arising from any Content included in the Service that has been edited by you in any way. In addition, CLIENTCOPIA.COM makes no representations concerning any interruption in Service. CLIENTCOPIA.COM PROVIDES THE SERVICE AND CONTENT ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND CLIENTCOPIA.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CLIENTCOPIA.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF SERVICES, CONTENT OR RESULTS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DISABLING OF THE SERVICE RELATED TO NON-PAYMENT OF LICENSE FEES, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL CLIENTCOPIA.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, EVEN IF CLIENTCOPIA.COM SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR ANY REASON, THE LIABILITY OF THE PROVIDERS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. INDEMNITY. You hereby agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold CLIENTCOPIA.COM and its parent and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and licensors (collectively, the "Provider Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by you in connection with: (i) any use or alleged use of the Service through your account by any person, whether or not authorized by you; or (ii) the operation and content on your Site or (iii) any breach of your representations and warranties and other covenants under this Agreement.CLIENTCOPIA.COM reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with CLIENTCOPIA.COM's defense of such claim.
7. TERMINATION. Unless otherwise agreed to by CLIENTCOPIA.COM, you may terminate this Agreement and the license granted herein at any time by destroying or removing all copies of the Service from your Site, all hard drives, networks, and other storage media. Unless otherwise agreed to by CLIENTCOPIA.COM, CLIENTCOPIA.COM may restrict, suspend or terminate the Service, this Agreement, the license granted herein, or your access to any aspect or all of the Service at any time without liability. You agree to destroy or return to CLIENTCOPIA.COM all copies of the Service and all Proprietary Information promptly upon learning of such Termination. Sections 2 through 8 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement represents the complete agreement concerning this license between the parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings between them, whether written or oral. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the internal laws and jurisdiction of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in New York, New York. You may not assign this Agreement without CLIENTCOPIA.COM's prior written consent; any assignment by you without such consent shall be null and void. You shall be responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, if any, related to the performance of its obligations under this Agreement. Neither party will be liable for any failure to perform any obligation (other than payment obligations) hereunder, or from any delay in the performance thereof, due to causes beyond its control, including industrial disputes of whatever nature, acts of God, public enemy, acts of government, failure of telecommunications, fire or other casualty.
9. SITE RATING: AGE AND LEGAL ACCESS CERTIFICATION. As a precaution and by legal intent, CLIENTCOPIA.COM is voluntarily Rated - PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, not appropriate for children or minors under age 13. Note: It is solely the responsibility of the parent or guardian to enforce this rating. CLIENTCOPIA.COM adopts this term of use, to assist prohibiting access to - unmonitored - younger viewers and or to eliminate any possibility of claim or legal action whatsoever arising from the appropriateness of content, correctness of use, or influence derived from presented materials as seen by younger viewers, etc. By visiting CLIENTCOPIA.COM, you certify that you are in compliance with the PG rating; that you are familiar with all local laws in your area affecting your legal right to access any of this material, including that of which may or may not be judged by any individuals and or organizations as "adult-oriented", "for mature audiences"; that you have the legal right access these materials and CLIENTCOPIA.COM has the legal right to transmit them to you; that you are requesting such materials for your own private enjoyment and that you will never share these materials with individuals without enforcing the PG Rated restrictions above, or in ANY WAY make these materials available to individuals not in compliance with the above rating.
CLIENTCOPIA.COM is not responsible for any costs or liability associated with making a connection (by any means) to the Internet, the Service or other online service, or network. You certify you are legally permitted to use the Services and access the Service, and if you are an individual, you are over 18 years of age. You take full responsibility for the selection and use of the Services and access of the content. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions. Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to limit or restrict CLIENTCOPIA.COM from entering into agreements with any other person covering services similar to your Site or from offering such similar services itself. The parties hereto are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between the parties. You have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf and you shall not make any statement, on your site or otherwise, that conflicts with this Agreement.